Monday, August 29, 2011

North Korea Response

In my opinion I don't think that there is a set way for the U.S. or other governments to "deal" with North Korea. The only thing I think that the world should do is to keep an eye on them. Now for solving the problem of North Korea its difficult to answer. In my opinion it would be when their government collapses. When that happens the U.N. and other governments could all pitch in to help rebuild North Korea. That could be very soon or it could be quite awhile from now, only time will tell.

2 comments:

Dean S. said...

I agree that all we can do is keep an eye on North korea. Also that when the government collapses the world leaders should pitch in to rebuild it without a dictatorship. But we definately need to prevent North Korea from using any of their nuclear power. They have such a strong hatred for America that we always need to be on our feet.

Mrs. Corcoran said...

Good point about North Korea's nuclear weapons, Dean. YIKES!