Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fremd Culture

If I were an anthropologist that studied Fremd my view on American culture would be very offering than what the truth is. I would think that everybody was gossipy and always had something to say about others, but thought they were perfect. I would see the incredible want for materialistic items and how everybody had to have the newest best technology and if you didn't you were a loser. I would also think that everybody was very cliquey and that there were only groups of people and no individual. I would also see how stuck up people were and how they everybody had a sense of entitlement even though they have yet to do anything to warrant that sense. Basically if Fremd were my only impression on American culture it would not be included. (I'm guilty of everything I stated above too)

1 comment:

Danny Albers said...

i definetly agree with peter i think that we over value things we do not need and in many ways that is wrong on are behalf