Friday, February 10, 2012

Evolution Response

I believe that the most important stage in our evolution was Australopithecus Afarensis. In this stage of evolution they became bipedial which is very important to us and affects our daily lives. If we were not bipedial I am sure that our species would not be where it is today. Another important quality that we aqquired during this stage is being social. They began to build relationships and care for each other which they hadn't really before. I couldn't imagine my life if I wasn't social so I thank them for that!

1 comment:

Paige Smaha said...

I completely agree with everything you said. This steps are important in the evolution process because interaction with others and communication is super important. I also agree with the importance of bipedalism because it conserves energy and allows us to perform tasks that we wouldn't otherwise be able to accomplish.