Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 days

I thought the episode was pretty interesting. I was really appalled at how some people would hold up hateful signs against gay people. I knew that sometimes gay people can be mocked/bullied but I never knew it was to that extent. It was horrifying and it made me really sad because they called themselves Christians but then thrust their judgement on others. I honestly don't think it's anyone's business about whether someone is gay or not and I would rather people and the government just stay out of relationships in all. I think Ryan became a lot more accepting of people throughout his time in San Francisco and it helped him grow as a person and realize that he can hold onto whatever beliefs he has, but to not put his judgement on others because it's not his place.

1 comment:

Maria Alvarado said...

I agree they were just being hypocrites for believing in something then judging others. I also believe that yes everyone should really mind their own business and stop judging another human being.