Sunday, April 15, 2012

Socialization

The social institution that has contributed most to my socialization is my family. My parents are the ones who taught me morals and have showed me what to expect in life. They are the ones who raised me and helped shape my interests and viewpoints. Although school was a big part of my education my family also taught me many things that added to my socialization. The institution that has contributed the least to my socailization would be the government. Government has always been in my life and something I was taught about but the government itself has not made my viewpoints what they are today or determined how I live my daily life.

1 comment:

melissahamby said...

I think for me family is the most important contributor in my life as well. You named a lot of good things that a family can do for you. Also on the government side of things as well.