Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fam Fam Fam

Most of the decisions and power lies within my father, but there is still a heavy influence of my mother behind my fathers decisions and my mother still makes many decisions independent of my father. to describe the power role in my family it is nuclear with an occasional shift in power to a patriarchal. My father makes most of the financial decisions because he is the main source of income and is a fundamental aspect to the family through his passive approach to subjects. while my mother is the core foundation to the family, supplying all the support for her children and husband to prosper; on an emotional, detail, and support level my mother is matriarchal to the family. My family lives equal distance from both sets of grandparents, so we are neolocal. 

No comments: