Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Harlow's Experiments

I do not think these tests should be repeated. I think those tests were cruel and unhealthy for the monkeys.i believe there are plenty of other tests scientists can use to prove the same thing without having to damage the monkey. I also think there is no reason to re test these because they prove that monkeys are like humans socially, which we have used many studies to further prove that, therefore proving this yet again will not be beneficial.

1 comment:

Ashley Krippinger said...

I agree with Janelle. We have already determined much further findings with other experiments that weren't as cruel to monkeys. I think we have already figured out what we need to know, although it's not that important in the first place, but there is no need to repeat these experiments by any means.