Wednesday, December 7, 2011

cain is skum

i think this herman cain dude should just leave politics and never come back. If he couldnt even tell be truthful and loyal to his wife, are we going to trust this guy to be 100% truthful to everyone of us American that deserve the truth and nothing but it. I dont mean to just rant and rant but i just dont like being lied to. He is in all honesty a skum bag that nobody can trust and all he wants is the fame and the money of jumping into politics. He should never be aloud to run for president ever again. We forced Bill Clinton out because of his woman affairs and in my opinion he was doing a good job in the presidency. I think herman cain doesnt have what it takes to be president because he wouldnt make the changes that Obama promised us and hes got this scandolous secret life that he hides from us. I like Patrick Kane, but Herman is not my favorite.

No comments: