Thursday, December 8, 2011

Herman Cain

Herman Cain should have never ran for the presidential candidacy. He's a complete idiot, but of course those are my opinions. Anyways, he should have dropped out completely because why would he re-enter the race. It would show he is not trustworthy and he's a major creep. I think it's ridiculous that he can suspend his campaign but continue to receive to money. With this money he can do anything with it. I think he should have to at least donate his money to the republican party committee. Or maybe he should have to divide the money he earns on his suspension up evenly and donate it to the candidates still in the race.

1 comment:

Rob F said...

In a perfect world, Herman Cain would drop out, but I think he has already proven that he is a corrupt, untrustworthy candidate. If he continues for an extended amount of time undecided of wether or not to run, it further proves my point.