Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Herman Cain

I think Herman Cain made the right decision to suspend his campaign. The public opinion is very strong and it will be difficult for them to let this go. First impressions are always very important, and it's not going to help him win with what is being said about him, despite if it's true or not. Also, I think it's good that if things begin to settle down with his whole situation, maybe he can begin to campaign again? If that's even possible! But for now, I think Herman Cain made the right decision. He can now decide what to do with his money, which will show his true colors. If he decides to donate his money to another candidate, then people will begin to trust him more and if he decides to keep the money, then it shows he doesn't care too much about our government.

2 comments:

rachel_freund said...

I agree with Ashely completely. I like what she said about first impressions being important. This is very true, whether or not the rumors are true the way people view you will be based off of what they hear. So for this reason he would not win so it was smart to pull out.

Erick Hernandez said...

I agree with you,of Herman Cain suspending his campaign. I think he will come back and proof that he was right and probably run for office again.