Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's hard to say whether Herman did the right thing by suspending his campaign..because really, he doesn't have a chance in the election now because of the accusations. I think it's great he made things well with his wife and God when he was all like, "I'm right with my wife! I'm right with God!"
or something like that.. like that's good..but most Americans aren't going to be able to move past this enough to vote him as the republican candidate. So I think he should make it clear as to whether he's going to start running again or not cause it's kinda sketch to give people the thoughts that he might or might not by suspending and still collecting money.. Lets just hope he is generous with it in the end.

1 comment:

Amy Bidstrup said...

I agree. Those accusations wrecked his chances of winning. It's kind of confusing the way he is handling this because people have no idea if he is going to start running again or not. He should just give all that extra money charity or something...