Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Herman Cain

I think Herman Cain made the right decision to suspend his campaign because there were too many accusations against him that would have made it too hard to do well. The numerous women who claimed to have had an affair with him went public and true or not, many Americans think it is a character flaw that is too late for Herman Cain to fix. Cain should not be able to continue raising money because he suspended his campaign and shouldn't be able to take peoples' money.

3 comments:

Ashley Krippinger said...

I agree with Kara. I don't think Herman Cain should be able to continue raising money, but I also don't think he'd get too much either with all the accusations against him. I also agree with the fact that his accusations lead to a character flaw underneath the truth. If many women are claiming to what Cain had done with them, it is shown to be easier for the public to believe that this is true.

melissahamby said...

I agree that Cain made the right decision for his campaign. There are too many stories of him right now and it is very unlikely he will bounce back. Characters flaws especially in the public are hard to overcome once they are declared. The public will believe it if they want, but it is too late for him.

StaceyBooth said...

I agree with Kara. I think that cain made the right choice because by the time it was blown up as big as it was, cain had no way of fixing it because there will always be people who dont believe him.