Monday, September 26, 2011

Political Parties

I think it would be near impossible to predict which party would prosper over the other. However i do beleive that the first political party to come up with a good solution for our financial debt will take controll. Knowing this i think that republicans are at a slight disadvantage to the democrats because they were in controll when the recession began. This advantage is only slight because democrats have done little for the nation in this past term. If i did have to pick a party that would do the best in the long term i would pick republicans.I say this because the democratic party is currently focased on small temporary fixes.

1 comment:

Danny Albers said...

I would have to disagree with you, we have given both parties a very long time to make an improvment to our country and they have not done it. I think we should give a third party an oprotunity to improve things. I think were already fallen behind because of those two parties.