Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Political Parties

I believe that the Libertarian Party has the best chance of making it into the political system. There slogan is maximum freedom, minimum government. They believe that being free and independent is a great way to live. I think that they could be very good competitors to the democrates and republicans. The Libertarian Party is the worlds third fastest growing party, which means they already have a lot of supporters. Our society is socialized into a two party norm and as of now there would be little hope for a third party to even make it. But maybe in the future the Libertarian Party or even another third party would make it into the political system.

2 comments:

Jack Finis said...

I agree with this! I chose the same party making it. The reasons are clearly stated that it is rapidly growing. Free and independent is also a great way of stating their opinion on the way to live. This, in my mind, is that upcoming party. As I know a ton of gay couples, this does not surprise me. I love the political system for that reason; that reason is the constant changes and viewpoints of either minor or major parties.

Keith Browning said...

I also agree with this. The Libertarian Party expresses the individual freedom. They also want low taxes. Less government and more freedom is the way to go. The Libertarian Party would be best for a third political party in the American system.