Sunday, September 4, 2011

North Korea

I believe the situation in North Korea will not change until somebody says something and changes it. However, I dont believe it's our place to go in and change it for them. I think in the very near future North Korea's entire society and economy is going to completely crumble. Once Kim Jong-il passes away I think North Korea may think about what their country has become. After their country has been taken over by drug addiction and famine they must come to the realization soon that being a completely self-reliant country is not working. I think the best thing that could happen is if North Korea goes to South Korea and asks to be reunited. I think that's the only way their country can be whole and make their way to real recovery and success.

No comments: