Sunday, November 27, 2011

Story of Stuff

In the video, what I found most surprising is how people in the United States use only one percent of the stuff they have. Also, I find the incinerators to be most surprising. These are most surprising because I thought people in the United States would use what they have. I thought products would be mostly recycled. There are no over emphasis on anything in the video, I think, because the information she told is accurate to today. The taking of natural resources is true, and the solution to having all steps equal to each other is possible. Her words are true about consumers in the cycle. This makes me think that Black Friday is all right for people who need the items, but Black Friday is not needed for people who have all the stuff they need. Black Friday is fine to have for products that are made to a certain amount.

No comments: