Friday, November 18, 2011

Wall to the Mart

I think that Wal-mart is a good place for families looking for cheaper things to go because some of them even depend on it, but I also believe that Walmart controls too much buisiness and that it is bad for the economy. I agree with what the old guy in the movie said about it. It is like a monopoly that needs to be broken up. The government broke up oil and other companies back in the day but people are ignoring Wal-mart. As for being "fair" I guess they are not breaking any laws that I know of but I still dont like that they are killing off small and family owned buisiness's in small rural towns. They should just leave them alone because those stores are pretty much all they have and they are very proud of them.

2 comments:

Dean S. said...

I agree, the only upside to walmart is that it's a good place for families to shop that are in debt. But ignoring that they are tearing down small stores in rural areas is not OK. Their control over the economy is bad for America in the long run.

Erick Hernandez said...

I agree, that walmart is causing lots of small business to close. the government should do something about it. because its bad for the U.S economy and i think its also good for the people, because they can buy more cheaper things in there.