Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stuff

The parts about how if you buy some you will most likely throw it out within 6 months. I think this is crazy that almost all the things you buy get thrown out within 6 months. But the part that I think is exaggerated was when she was talking about computers and that you have to buy a new computer every year. This is not true for me because I have had the same computer for about 4 years. This fact may be true for some people who always want the next best thing and are super materialistic but it dose not apply to everyone. I think Black Friday is awesome you get to get video games for 50% off and it stimulates the economy too. Over 11.6 Billion dollars were spent this year which is great. I just think that all the big corporations should all do something about the waste they put out because it is messing up the earth.

1 comment:

Mana Juretic =^.^= said...

I agree, If you aren't a materialistic person you're not going to feel obligated to go buy a new computer every time a new one comes out.