Tuesday, October 4, 2011

President's Job

I wouldn't say being president is the worst job to have, but I would say its the most stressful. The president has to make sure he makes majority of people happy. He has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders and if he makes one mistake he could be frowned upon. I think a lot of Americans give the president a hard time on a lot of issues. I think Americans should be more understanding because we don't know how stressful and hard the president's job is. Its said that if you become president you age twice as fast because the job is so stressful.

2 comments:

Dean S. said...

I agree, the presidents job is very stressfull since he has to make most of the country satisfied. Every day he has to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes or the politicians will "attack" him. America should be more understanding towards the president because of his job and what he has to go through.

Ben Luke said...

I totally agree with you. There are worse jobs than being the President, but it is definitely the most stressful. I wouldn't want to have to sit through constant criticism of everything I did. And that's why I probably won't be running for President any time soon.