Thursday, October 6, 2011

Worst job ever?

I don't really think there is any 'worst job in America.' I mean really, life and it's circumstances are what you make of them. If you decided to be a candidate for President and you win, well you know what you were getting yourself into. Long hours, major stress, criticism, constant watch over you... but YOU chose that. I mean I would never want to be President.. and in some people's eyes it may seem like the worst job ever, but if the person wasn't prepared to take on a large role he wouldn't have stepped up. The President himself doesn't think it's the worst job because he decided he wanted to go for it.. and well if he does think it totally sucks, then he's stupid to have even stepped up in the first place. You gotta know what you're getting yourself into.

1 comment:

rachel_freund said...

I agree with the fact that the President chooses to have that job. Although I would not want to be The president, they do go through a lot of trouble and work to become President so they clearly don't think it is the worst job ever.