Sunday, January 29, 2012

State of the Union

I think his view of the country was accurate, I just think that he left out some major issues. A part of the reason why did that might be the upcoming elections, but I don't think it was really what i wanted to hear from him. It is common in politics to skate over issues in favor of other issues that would make them seem like they are doing more harm then good. I support the president but this State of the Union address left me wanting more from him.

1 comment:

andyk920 said...

Yeah i agreee with your views. Obama seems like he knows whats going on. Nothing ever seems to get accomplished because of the fact that theres a republican controlled congress and a democratic president. They never agree on anything and just always fail the country. The us dosent need a new president they need a new congress.