Sunday, January 29, 2012

State of the Union

I think Obama's assessment of the country was pretty accurate. I liked how he made the point that outsourcing needs to be reduced. Not giving tax cuts to companies that outsource will promote more jobs for Americans in the U.S. Also, I appreciated the fact that he wanted to make sure going to college was available for all Americans and not just about money. I think education is very important and people shouldn't be limited to a good education just because they can't afford it.

4 comments:

mayu sugikawa:) said...

I agree with you. One of the topics that caught my attention the most was education. As a student myself, I can really relate to what Obama talked about. I really liked that he wanted to make sure everyone will get the proper education they need to get to have a bright future.

Austin Smock said...

I also compleatly agree its very obviuse that in america money is necessary to become succesfull. Without it there is no education. without education a poor paying job. Along with this it is nice to know he remains focused on problems with outsourcing. however i dont know if his plans will work as well as he thinks. there are always ways to bend the rules.

Dylan Hanson said...

I liked what you said about the education. Because price is a major factor in where i go.

Peter Lannon said...

I agree with D money here. Education is very important and I liked how he addressed it. I feel like Obama recognizes the problems says he's going to do something about them but that neve happens though. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.