Sunday, January 29, 2012

State of the Union

After watching the State of the Union Address,  I believe that Obama really knows what he is talking about. He certainly knows what Americans want out of him and the government, for example his idea to bring jobs back; like manufacturing. One ideas of his I really liked was when he brought up education. He wants to make it more accessible to Americans and to stop tuition going up. Being a student myself and seeing how much my parents have to pay for both my sister and I, I really do agree with him on that point. Overall, Obama said a lot of things that I liked and would like to see happen in the near future.

1 comment:

Silpsupha said...

You have a kind point about Obama really knowing what he is talking about. I like how he talks about education too. Obama does see how education helps students. He has traveled to a school in the United States, so he is caring. Also, his idea of letting people get jobs easier can help. The United States will have Obama's support by his will to keep the United States appropriate.