Sunday, January 8, 2012

To be alittle different....

Well, everyone says Osamas death is very significant, i agree. But I believe the death of Kim Jun is rather important. I marked the first ever transition of communist power, it brought the secluded nation out into the world a little more as well. Frankly I find the living style of N. K. fascinating and the mentality of Kim Jun. See to rule a nation so dormant is amazing, I'm not say woot woot N.K. is da' bomb let's do as they do, I just think that the place is kinda interesting. Now, his death is a landmark because it did get the world to get on it's tip toes and look over that tall fence of N.K. because with their 'Great Leader' (*cough II) it really puts pressure on the newest edition to this fiasco. I think that the death of Kim Jun is the most significant event of 2011 because it marked a new dawn to the world.

No comments: